With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home! We offer both Music Together Mixed Ages (newborn to five years old) and Rhythm Kids (5-12 years old) classes.
During each live/interactive class, your favorite teacher (haha, only!) from Eversong Music will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. We’ll be using songs from the current collection, and your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Mixed age classes are for children newborn to 5, Baby/Parent classes are for babies under 9 months and Rhythm Kids classes for your elementary students—but the whole family is welcome (and encouraged!) to participate!
When you enroll, you will receive a code to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a hard-copy songbook, a CD, and an invitation to our private Facebook Group, where we will share musical inspiration and activities to try at home, and where you can connect with other enrolled parents.
- One opportunity for 25-30-minute Zoom class with a trained early childhood music educator*
- One Facebook Live or pre-recorded class from your teacher
- An educational activity to do at home as a family
- Music and a beautifully illustrated songbook, either digital and hard copy (if pickup permits)
- A private Facebook Group with additional videos and posts, including parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, family jam sessions, and more
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more
- Collection materials download code emailed upon Zoom class confirmation
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online music experiences and resources creates a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.
*Rhythm Kids Zoom and outdoor classes are 30-45 minutes as we need a little more time for the kids to learn to lead, conduct, drum and sing solos, and come up with substitution ideas. Instead of a second online class, they will have sing song videos that delve a little deeper into a song.